Forster America Rail & Fence Welding Fixtures feature:
- Straight railings or banisters
- With starting, in-between and final stakes
- With handrail, inter belt and bottom boom
- With ornaments and all possible graduations of railing member distribution
- In stainless steel, aluminum or carbon steel
In the process, the bar elements (filling rod, stakes and ornaments) get placed according to their respective wideness. Therefore only the distance between the stakes and the quantity of similar bar elements need to be entered into the input display.
The holders for handrail, inner belt, and bottom boom can be shifted individually along the x-axis, then shifted along the y-axis together as a unit. By twisting the hold head, all profile cross sections on height of the bar elements center themselves. The handrail and belt holders are made from stainless steel to conform to the demands for stainless steel railing. Now the railings fixed after the insertion can be swung in the optimum welding position and can be welded overleaf-ready.
- Durable construction
- Optimal positioning for inserting, tacking and welding
- Holders for handrail, top and bottom chord are available as Centric Clamping Units
- Slope angle for banisters can be directly selected at the driving carriage
- Spindle spacing and number of spindles can be selected on the touch display
- Driving carriage moves the spindles to the next position at the touch of a button
- Positioning of spindles is freely programmable
- The control is equipped with a touch display and an absolute encoder, which prevents checksum errors